• Officers responded to a report at 2:45 a.m. April 17 about a broken window in the 1300 block of Fredonia Avenue.
A male student said he told two female students they could enter his room from the outside of the building by using an unlocked window.
The second female had been drinking alcohol at the male’s residence earlier and was intoxicated. While trying to open the window, she became frustrated and kicked it, causing the glass to break.
The second female took a breathalyzer test, which registered a .218 BAC. She was evaluated by medics and signed a refusal of treatment.
• An officer stopped a vehicle at 1:42 a.m. April 16 after a male non-student failed to signal a right turn at the corner of Main Street and Sheridan Road.
The driver attempted to drive away from the officer, but his vehicle died after moving approximately three feet forward.
The male was charged with obstructing police and issued citations for operating an uninsured vehicle, improper display of registration, failure to signal a right turn and no rear registration light.
Illinois State Police was contacted and conducted a DUI arrest on the male.
• Officers received a report at 12:30 p.m. April 15 from a female student about a male non-student following her between 12:15 p.m. and 12:20 p.m. that day in the 900 block of Elmwood Avenue.
The male was identified as a delivery driver dropping off products in the campus area. He admitted to trying to stop and talk to the female.
The male was advised that he was behaving inappropriately and would be banned from campus if it happened again.
• A female student was filling out a written statement at the BUPD station at 3:45 a.m. April 18 about a previous incident when she asked to use the restroom and vomited.
The student said she was nervous and had also consumed alcohol earlier in the evening.
The officer administered a breathalyzer test, which registered a .081.
The female was over the legal drinking age and said she needed nothing further. She was escorted back to her residence.
• Officers received a report at 2:07 a.m. April 17 from a male student who found a second male student asleep and snoring in a restroom stall in Geisert Hall.
The second male was throwing up and not able to speak clearly when officers arrived.
He was unable to submit to a breathalyzer test due to his condition and was transported to OSF.
The second male later said he had consumed alcohol in the St. James Complex and at a business located on Farmington Road, and he was escorted back to his residence.
• An officer was dispatched to the BUPD station at 4:49 p.m. April 14 to meet with a female student about a stolen bicycle.
The bicycle was last seen locked to a post on the side of the victim’s residence at noon April 13. The lock was not cut and still attached to the post.
There are no suspects.