• Officers were dispatched to Bradley Hall at 12:00 p.m. Sept. 11 after a suspicious zebra colored carry-on bag was found under a bench on the second floor. Police evacuated the area and called in the bomb squad.
The bag was determined to be safe and later returned to the student owner, who said she left it there so she wouldn’t have to carry it upstairs.
• A student informed an officer about a broken window in their 1300 block Fredonia residence at 10:32 p.m. Sept. 11. The residents showed the officer a video of the male student suspect throwing a two-liter soda bottle at the window.
Residents of the home requested to press charges. The suspect was arrested and taken to Peoria County Jail.
• Residents of the 1400 block of Fredonia reported one student and two non-student males causing damage to the residents’ home. The males damaged four wall hangings, a stairwell banister and a composite at a Sept. 9 party. All suspects have been identified. Charges have yet to be determined.
• A male student reported his bike stolen between 11:00 and 11:50 a.m. Sept. 12. The male said he parked his bike in the Olin Hall bike rack but did not lock it because his chain lock was broken. They found the bike at a later time.
• Officers on patrol saw a group of intoxicated underage students helping a female climb the steps of University Hall at 12:52 a.m. Sept. 13. When questioned, the first female denied drinking but later admitted the students drank at a party on the 600 block of Duryea.
All students in the group were given a Breathalyzer test resulting in BACs of .169, .205, .187, .122, .026, and .125. Officers issued warnings and walked everyone home.
• Officers were dispatched to the 1100 block of Glenwood Avenue at 1:23 a.m. Sept. 14. A male non-student asked officers to issue a citation for a next-door party. While officers spoke with the non-student, an unknown male from the party yelled an obscenity.
The party house student residents were given a citation for noise restriction.