A resident advisor reported problems with a male non-student at 6 a.m. Sept. 17 on the 1300 block of W. Bradley Avenue.
The resident advisor said the male, who was a guest of a student, walked into the RA’s room and urinated in a waste basket.
The non-student said he must have been “out of it,” and he was banned from campus.
A male student reported one of his windows was damaged at an unknown time Sept. 16 on the 1500 block of W. Bradley Avenue.
A student at the house reported hearing the window break and seeing two individuals running away after. The student recognized the two suspects and reported the incident to his fraternity president.
The fraternity president got in contact with the two individuals, who agreed to pay damages for the broken window.
Officers were dispatched at 11:35 p.m. Sept. 16 to the 1300 block of W. Fredonia Avenue after students reported an intoxicated, underage male student fell out of his bed and hit his head.
When police arrived, the student was being attended to by friends who told police the student had been drinking before he fell asleep. The student became combative toward firemen and medics when they were evaluating him, but he complied to the police.
A female student reported her wallet and keys stolen at 11:40 a.m. Sept. 19 on the 900 block of N. Elmwood.
The student said she went to the restroom, and when she returned her belongings were gone.
The items have not been returned, and there are no suspects or witnesses.
Police were dispatched after a report of an underage, intoxicated student at 2:28 a.m. Sept. 17 on the 800 block of N. Duryea Place.
The student was unresponsive and vomiting. She was transported to Unity-Point Methodist by ambulance.
Police responded to a report of a domestic dispute at 11:04 p.m. Sept. 11 on the 1100 block of W. Main Street. A non-student male punched a female student in the face and the female pepper-sprayed the male in the … read more
Two people were shot at 7 a.m. on Sept. 3 on the 900 block of Garfield Avenue. The victims were non-students. A female non-student and a male non-student were having an argument when two non-students approached them. The two non-students … read more
• A male student reported an unknown person was using a nude video of him as blackmail at 9:45 a.m. Aug. 21 in the 1800 block of W. Bradley Avenue. The student said he had been having Skype sessions with … read more
• Officers received a report of stolen campus newspapers that occurred at an unknown time Friday. The newspapers, which are distributed from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. Fridays, were gone from almost all campus news racks and locations by 1 … read more
A Safety Cruiser dispatcher reported a student cursed at him at 12:30 a.m. Wednesday, April 13. The student swore at the dispatchers over the phone on the 1700 block of W. Fredonia Avenue, but they were unable to record who … read more
There was an apartment building fire at an unknown time April 9 on the 1000 block of N. University St. The three male residents were told it could be up to six months until they are able to return to … read more
• Officers received a report of an unknown person sending unwanted text messages to a male student at 8:47 p.m. April 4 on the 1300 block of W. Bradley Avenue. The male student said he was receiving messages from a … read more
• Police received a report of theft from Campustown’s CVS Pharmacy at 8:32 p.m. Thursday, March 24. An employee reported they saw an unknown male steal two cases of beer when reviewing their security footage. Police then received a second … read more
• A resident advisor at University Hall was making rounds of the dorm rooms before spring break at 10:39 p.m. Friday, March 11, when he located a homemade stun gun in a male student’s room. The RA reported this to … read more