• The Peoria Police Department and Bradley Police were dispatched to the 1100 block of W. Main St. at 8:45 p.m. Dec. 2 for an armed robbery.
The male non-student entered the McDonalds with a handgun and demanded money. No one was injured, and it is unknown if the male had taken any money or property.
The male has not been caught, and there are no suspects.
• Officers observed an intoxicated male student stumbling into traffic at the 1600 block of Main St. at 1:36 a.m. Nov. 27.
When officers tried to question the student, he was unable to stand still. Paramedics were called, and he was escorted to OSF Hospital.
• Officers were dispatched to the 800 block of N. Cooper St. at 1:27 a.m. Nov. 23 because of a loud party complaint.
Officers shut down the party but noticed a male student walking to the residence with a beer in his hand.
When questioned, the male admitted to drinking at another party on Cooper Street. He registered a .054 BAC and was given a citation for underage drinking.
The residents, two male students, were also issued citations for drinking with minors consuming alcohol.
• Officers were dispatched to the 1500 block of Fredonia Ave. at 1 p.m. Nov. 29 after a female non-student resident reported broken flowerpots.
The large flowerpots in front of the residence were turned over and smashed.
Police have no suspects.
• Officers were dispatched to Harper Hall at 10:39 p.m. Nov. 25 to pick up an airsoft gun and two knives found in a dorm room.
When residential hall staff members were walking room to room turning off lights, he discovered the items lying on the floor.
The items were confiscated, and the student was told he could pick them up from the Bradley police station and remove them from campus.
• Officers were dispatched to Campustown at 7:53 p.m. Nov. 30 after a male non-student on the Campustown ban list was seen.
The Peoria Police Department took the male to Peoria County Jail.
Five-time Grammy nominee Wiz Khalifa paid a visit to the Renaissance Coliseum as part of Activities Council of Bradley University’s fall concert held Nov. 15 at 9 p.m. The following police reports are attributed to the events surrounding the record-setting … read more
• Officers arrived at the 1300 block of Fredonia Ave. when one officer heard fighting noises coming from behind the residence’s fence Nov. 16 at 12:05 a.m. When the officers opened the fence door, five males ran inside, and someone … read more
• Two female students reported their wallets and cellphones stolen from Renaissance Coliseum at 9 p.m. Nov. 9. Both students were attending a school function when they put their wallets and phones in the first female’s jacket. The jacket was … read more
• Officers were dispatched to the 500 block of Greenwood Ave. at 9 p.m. Nov. 3 after a female student reported that four to five males assaulted her. The student said she turned the corner from the 1500 block of … read more
• Officers arrived at Markin Recreational Center at 10:45 p.m. Oct. 22 when a male student playing volleyball reported his finger was crooked and swollen. The male said the volleyball hit his little finger, but he signed a refusal of … read more
• Officers responded to a burglary report at the Cullom-Davis Library at 10 p.m. Oct. 20. A male student said he witnessed his roommate take a picture off the wall and run out the west door. Officers asked the male … read more
• A female student observed a female non-student urinate in the third floor Heitz Hall drying machine Sept. 27 at 5:51 p.m. The student reported seeing the non-student go into a dorm room. The room belonged to the non-student’s older … read more
• Officers were dispatched to Bradley Hall at 12:00 p.m. Sept. 11 after a suspicious zebra colored carry-on bag was found under a bench on the second floor. Police evacuated the area and called in the bomb squad. The bag … read more
• A female student found another female student passed out on the sidewalk in the 900 block of Elmwood Ave. near the Heitz Hall emergency phone at 11:40 p.m. Sept. 3. The intoxicated student woke up and walked to the … read more