• Officers arrived at Markin Recreational Center at 10:45 p.m. Oct. 22 when a male student playing volleyball reported his finger was crooked and swollen.
The male said the volleyball hit his little finger, but he signed a refusal of treatment form. When officers offered to take the student to the hospital, he refused and said his girlfriend would take him later.
• Officers arrived at Wyckoff Hall at 11:35 a.m. Oct. 22 after several female students reported a suspicious non-student male.
The first female said she saw the male walking around campus for hours. Three females later saw him at the Student Center.
They reported that the man was watching them eat and then followed them into Wyckoff. As he walked past them, he grabbed one female’s butt before blocking their path in the hallway.
The females locked themselves in a nearby room and called a Resident Advisor.
The male was later arrested and charged with criminal trespass to land, disorderly conduct and battery.
• Officers were dispatched to the 1300 block of W. Fredonia Ave. at 1:34 a.m. Oct. 26 when a male student was punched in the face after denying three non-student males entry to his fraternity’s registered party.
The non-students punched two more fraternity members and started to run away. Officers later caught up with the first suspect who was identified and taken to Peoria County Jail.
BUPD pressed charges to ban the suspect from campus.
• Officers were dispatched to Geisert Hall at 11:35 p.m. Oct. 25 when a male student was found unconscious in the tenth floor shower.
Officers tried waking him, but the student refused to take a breathalyzer test, give his name or answer any questions.
Medics were called and the student became aggressive, trying to push past them. Officers had to restrain him and wait for soft restraints. The student kicked an officer and spat in the paramedic’s face. He was taken to OSF and was charged with underage drinking, aggravated battery to a police officer and disorderly conduct.
• Officers were called to Williams Hall by resident advisors at 12:22 a.m. Oct. 26.
Hall residents heard loud noises coming from a dorm room, but when staff knocked on the door, no one answered. The Resident Advisor later returned with another staff member and found four males: two students and two non-students drinking.
The first male blew a .153 blood alcohol level, the second a .177, the third a .058 and the fourth a .144.
Officers issued underage drinking tickets to all four males.