Five-time Grammy nominee Wiz Khalifa paid a visit to the Renaissance Coliseum as part of Activities Council of Bradley University’s fall concert held Nov. 15 at 9 p.m. The following police reports are attributed to the events surrounding the record-setting concert.
• Officers saw a male student fall at Renaissance Coliseum at Nov. 14 at 9:13 p.m.
He was issued a breathalyzer test and registered a .000 BAC. He was released and allowed to return to the concert.
• Officers stopped a male non-student from smoking inside Renaissance Coliseum Nov. 14 at 10:31 p.m.
Officers escorted him into the lobby and said he smelled of cannabis. The male was searched with negative results.
He was released but was asked to leave the venue.
• Officers witnessed Vital security carrying a male student out of Renaissance Coliseum Nov. 14 at 9:46 p.m.
Security brought the student to the medic area where he admitted to drinking two beers before the show.
The student said he felt hot and dizzy while inside the Coliseum. Paramedics evaluated him, and he was released.
• Officers witnessed a female non-student being removed from Renaissance Coliseum Nov. 14 at 9:58 p.m. after she vomited inside the venue.
The female claimed she felt sick due to something she had eaten earlier in the day.
She was taken to OSF Hospital by ambulance.
• Officers witnessed a male non-student collapse and hit his head on the floor in Renaissance Coliseum Nov. 14 at 9:22 p.m.
At the same time, a different male non-student lost consciousness. He later admitted to smoking cannabis.
Both males were taken to OSF hospital.
• Officers arrived at the 1300 block of Fredonia Ave. when one officer heard fighting noises coming from behind the residence’s fence Nov. 16 at 12:05 a.m. When the officers opened the fence door, five males ran inside, and someone … read more
• Two female students reported their wallets and cellphones stolen from Renaissance Coliseum at 9 p.m. Nov. 9. Both students were attending a school function when they put their wallets and phones in the first female’s jacket. The jacket was … read more
• Officers were dispatched to the 500 block of Greenwood Ave. at 9 p.m. Nov. 3 after a female student reported that four to five males assaulted her. The student said she turned the corner from the 1500 block of … read more
• Officers arrived at Markin Recreational Center at 10:45 p.m. Oct. 22 when a male student playing volleyball reported his finger was crooked and swollen. The male said the volleyball hit his little finger, but he signed a refusal of … read more
• Officers responded to a burglary report at the Cullom-Davis Library at 10 p.m. Oct. 20. A male student said he witnessed his roommate take a picture off the wall and run out the west door. Officers asked the male … read more
• A female student observed a female non-student urinate in the third floor Heitz Hall drying machine Sept. 27 at 5:51 p.m. The student reported seeing the non-student go into a dorm room. The room belonged to the non-student’s older … read more
• Officers were dispatched to Bradley Hall at 12:00 p.m. Sept. 11 after a suspicious zebra colored carry-on bag was found under a bench on the second floor. Police evacuated the area and called in the bomb squad. The bag … read more
• A female student found another female student passed out on the sidewalk in the 900 block of Elmwood Ave. near the Heitz Hall emergency phone at 11:40 p.m. Sept. 3. The intoxicated student woke up and walked to the … read more
Officers found a male student passed out in the front seat of his car in the Bradley visitor parking lot at 7:20 p.m. Aug. 25. The student’s vehicle was left running. When officers woke the student up, he refused to … read more