• A female student reported an unknown substance left outside her dorm room at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 4 in Heitz Hall.
The substance, a yellow liquid believed to be urine, was in a plastic water bottle that was put inside of a newspaper-wrapped box with the message “From your secret admirer” on it.
Her residence advisor reported the package to the BUPD. There are no suspects.
• Police received a missing persons report at 3:15 a.m. Feb. 6.
One male student left to visit a friend’s residence in Bloomington, but did not return to his personal residence at 1203 Underhill St. that night. He also did not answer phone calls from his brother or friend.
The male was located Feb. 7 at the 1200 block of N. Underhill Street. He stated that he spent the night with his friend, and that his cell phone’s battery died. Once he was able to recharge it, he immediately called his brother and friend at 9:45 a.m.
• Police received a report of possession of cannabis at 2:17 a.m. Feb. 5 in Harper Hall.
A female and male residence advisor performed a search of a female student’s room and found cannabis possessed by the suspect.
The evidence was removed and placed in the BUPD evidence room.
• Officers received a report of disorderly conduct and open liquor at 4:35 p.m. on Tuesday.
A female student and resident of 828 N. Underhill St. reported a boyfriend of another resident of the apartment building had been harassing her in an elevator. He refused to be cooperative and denied the issue to police.
The suspect, a non-student male, was issued a municipal order violation notice and was banned from campus.
• A male student reported his wallet missing from a locker at Markin Recreation Center at 6 p.m. Feb. 5.
The suspect is unknown.
• Officers responded to a motor vehicle accident at 3:18 a.m. Saturday, on the 800 block of University Street. Three non-students were arguing while in a parked car, and as one male passenger exited the vehicle, he was struck by … read more
• An officer performing rounds heard a male student beating on the door of a residence at 3:40 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 21 on the 700 block of N. Institute Place. She attempted to stop the male student, who proceeded to … read more
• Officers responded to a report of arson at 3:56 p.m. Dec. 1. A female staff member reported that an inspection certificate of a south elevator of Geisert Hall was burned in two places. There are no suspects. • Officers … read more
• Peoria Police and Bradley University Police responded to a reported robbery at the intersection of Frink Street and Russell Street at 5:07 p.m. Saturday. The victim, a male non-student, stated he had been drinking with a friend at a … read more
• Police observed two male students carrying a large object into the Geisert Hall elevator at 12:54 a.m. Nov. 7. The object was falling apart and leaving behind debris. The two males told officers the object was shaped like a … read more
• Officers responded to a report of an injury at 10:26 a.m. Nov. 1. A non-student male had fallen against a mirror propped against the wall during the night. The mirror shattered and a shard of glass severely lacerated his … read more
• Police received a report of telephone threats at 2:11 a.m. Oct. 26. The complainant, a male non-student, reported receiving phone calls from an unknown person describing his house and his car and making threats. Police discovered that the calls … read more
• Police responded to a report of disorderly conduct outside of University Hall 9:14 p.m. Oct. 18. The complainant stated that a group of students were throwing apples out of a fourth-story window at him. Officers arrived at the residence … read more
• An officer observed a male student sitting in the stairwell of the Duryea Parking Deck at 9:21 p.m. Tuesday. The student smelled like cannabis, and he was holding a green substance that later tested positive for marijuana. The items … read more