I would rake the leaves then jump in them. After that, I would gather them up in bags and throw them back in the trees where they belong.
– Claudio DeBon, junior psychology major
I would usually go to Tanners, which is an apple orchard near Peoria. There, Id eat the delicious apple cider donuts and go get lost in the cornfield.
– Heather Yepsen, junior mechanical engineering major
I like to watch football while eating tasty caramel apples. My birthday is also during the fall.
– Tyler Weber, sophomore accounting major
I love getting a bunch of friends together on a cool evening for a bonfire to catch up on and reminisce–see how everyone’s doing and if there has been any big changes in anyones life.
– Katie Lynch, junior graphic design major
I like raking the leaves and admiring the beauty of the fall colors.
– Sophia Post, sophomore animation major