• Bradley and Peoria police officers responded to a report of a gunshot victim at 9:40 p.m. Feb. 28 on the 1200 block of N. Douglas Street.
When officers arrived, they found a non-Bradley affiliated house party with 11 non-students, including three juveniles.
The report was false, and no shots had been fired. Peoria police shut down the party.
• Two male Resident Advisors searched a dorm room in University Hall for marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 2:35 p.m. Feb. 27.
The RAs found a combination of 10.45 grams of marijuana in a glass container and already packed cigar blunt, along with two “one-hitters” and a grinder, all belonging to a male resident of the dorm.
The marijuana and drug paraphernalia were confiscated.
• Officers found an intoxicated male student vomiting at midnight Feb. 27 at 821 N. Duryea Place.
The student was unable to properly blow into a breathalyzer, so he was transported to OSF St. Francis Medical Center. He was later escorted back to campus by Bradley police officers.
• Officers received a report of one male non-student and one female non-student stealing a letter off a house on the 1500 block of W. Bradley Avenue Feb. 24.
The officers thought they located the missing letter on Feb. 27, but later realized the letter they located wasn’t the one from the Feb. 24 report. They believe the letter they found was stolen years ago.
• A male non-student was banned from a business located in the 1100 block of Main Street at 10:51 p.m. Feb. 27.
The male went into the business and asked for its leftover food, but the business would not give him the leftovers, and he was banned. The male then returned to the business at 9:59 p.m. the next day, and when officers were called, he ran away.
Officers have not located the trespasser.