• An employee at Pizza Hut in Campustown told officers at 9:40 p.m. Oct. 8. someone called the restaurant three times and said he would kill the employees. The person making the calls has not been identified.
• A male non-student entered Renaissance Coliseum and attacked a custodian at 11:59 p.m. Oct. 11. The non-student entered the arena through an unlocked performance court door and assaulted the custodian. Police arrived and arrested the suspect, and he was charged with aggravated battery and was banned from campus. The custodian refused medical treatment.
• A student reported a male on campus claimed to be part of a religious club and offered to give him a baptism Sept. 29 at the Cullom Davis Library. After listening to the offer for over 45 minutes, the student ultimately refused and notified the police. The situation is currently under investigation.
• A female student reported a threatening voicemail left on her phone at 8:34 p.m. Oct. 12. The student reported the message was intended to be addressed to an elementary school aged female she did not know.
• Items were reported stolen from a room during a party at 2 a.m. Oct. 3 on the 1300 block of Fredonia Avenue.
A student living at the house reported all items had been returned and the owners did not wish to press any charges.