• Officers were dispatched after a university employee reported seeing two males steal a golf cart at 6:47 p.m. Nov. 26 in the Main Street Parking Deck.
The officers were able to locate the abandoned golf cart on the 1100 block of Parkside Avenue.
No suspects have been found.
• A male non-student tried to make a purchase with a fake $50 bill at 12:09 a.m. Nov. 26 in a Campustown business.
Officers were dispatched to the business where employees identified the suspect who was still at the location. The officers determined the bill was fraudulent. The suspect refused to cooperate with the police.
The male was charged with obstructing police and forgery.
• A female non-student was panhandling at 1:15 p.m. Nov. 28 on the 800 block of Main Street.
The female was standing outside of a building asking for money as patrons entered the location. An officer confronted her and recognized she had previously been banned from campus for panhandling.
The female received a citation.
• Two juveniles were caught trespassing at 6:43 p.m. Nov. 28 in Olin Hall.
The two entered the locked doors by following a student through a swipe access door. The police were notified after a custodian observed them pulling the emergency showers.
The two juveniles were picked up by the police and released into their parents’ custody.
• Two students reported their keys and backpacks stolen at 10 a.m. Nov. 12 on the 900 block of Cooper Street.
The students were at the residence the night before during a party and left their belongings there for the night. When they returned the following morning, their items were gone, and the residents within the house did not know who had taken the items.
No items have been recovered.
• A female student reported being robbed at 12:59 a.m. on the 600 block of Cooper Street.
The student was walking home when a vehicle stopped in front of her. A male suspect jumped out of the back seat and pointed what appeared to be a gun at the student. He grabbed the student’s purse and keys before getting back in the car.
The police were dispatched, and no suspects have been found.