- On Sept. 4 at 10:30 p.m., a group of 15 people were asked to leave a residence located on West. Ayres Avenue. The group was not wearing masks and were not socially distancing. A resident told BUPD he did not know who the people were inside, but gave permission to his friend to use his house and didn’t realize the friend would throw a party.
- On Sept. 5 at around 7 p.m., a male student was observed running around outside a house on North Institute Place without any clothes on while five to six people filmed him. A neighbor photographed the behavior and contacted authorities. BUPD contacted the male and gave him a warning, notifying that it would result in a $250 municipal ordinance violation if he did it again.
- A male non-student had approached and disturbed a female student in Olin Quad by asking her for money on Sept. 5 at approximately 8 p.m. He was later banned from the property by BUPD and was notified that if he returned, he would be arrested for trespassing.
- An underage female student was found vomiting in a female restroom located in Geisert Hall on Sept. 5 at 1:15 a.m. The student explained that she was at an unknown fraternity and had four hard seltzers and half a shot of vodka. She slurred her speech and blew into a breathalyzer with a blood alcohol content of 0.089. The student cooperated with BUPD and her roommate remained with her for the rest of the night.
- On Sept. 5 at 1:51 a.m. a ShotSpotter activation system picked up the sound of one round going off in the Campustown parking lot. Three students walking in the area heard the sound and saw a street sweeper run over an object creating the loud noises. Upon further investigation, camera surveillance showed the street sweeper “bottom out” on a depression in the parking lot.
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »