Press "Enter" to skip to content
- At approximately 11 a.m. on Feb. 20, a student center employee caught a male student placing various retail items in his backpack. This was not the first time the student had been caught attempting to steal at the P.O.D. Market.
- Two Geisert Hall residents were found drinking alcohol underage in the dorm by a resident adviser on the evening of Feb. 18. After taking the portable breath test and blowing .018 and .094 respectively, they were allowed to return to their rooms.
- While closing down the library on Feb. 18, employees found a purse that, after identifying the driver’s license, appeared to belong to a female alumna. The purse contained what appeared to be prescription pills in an improper container. The alumna has not returned any attempted phone calls.
- In the evening hours of Feb. 15, a fire alarm was activated at Phi Kappa Tau fraternity house. After an investigation, the alarm appeared to have been set off by a vape. The alarm was then reset.
- Police was dispatched to the Dollar Tree in Campustown at approximately 8 p.m. on Feb. 15 when an employee notified them of a shoplifting in progress. A male non-student was reportedly stealing items from Dollar Tree and fled on foot and dropped the stolen items. A search of the area was conducted, but the male wasn’t located.