Press "Enter" to skip to content
- At approximately 12:45 a.m. on Feb. 8 at the 1200 block of Frink St., a male reported to BUPD that four males robbed him and that one had a revolver. The male he said knew two of the suspects and admitted that he was going to sell them “edibles” when the robbery took place.
- A fire alarm was set off at the Garrett Center on the afternoon of Feb. 9 when candles on a birthday cake were blown out. The alarm was reset.
- Police were notified at 10:45 a.m. on Feb. 11 when a staff member driving a faculty van struck a student’s vehicle at Columbia Terrace and Elmwood Street. There were no injuries, but there was minor damage to both vehicles.
- On Feb. 11, Res Life staff at University Hall turned over 30 grams of cannabis from a room search to BUPD. A notice to appear was then issued to the student.
- While in Arizona for a tournament, two Bradley softball players were alarmed by the following quotes on their hotel door to “rally” players before the games: “get comfortable being uncomfortable” and “the only pace is suicide pace, and today is a good day to die.” This report is still under investigation.